Run!!! Because the zombies will eat the slow ones first!
WHEN: 30 Oct to 6th Nov 2022
SPORT: Run, Walk, Cycle
YOU GET: Medal, Certificate, E-badge, Ranking
DISTANCE: Printed on the ribbon
WHERE: Participate from Anyplace, even treadmill
HOW TO: Use ANY APP or Smartwatch to track
SUBMIT RESULT: email a screenshot from your app to email@example.com
Worldwide Shipping & Global Tracking 2 days to GR & RO; 7 days to EU & UK, 14 days to the USA
Me personally - I'm a complete Nightmare before I run - so Witches and Zombies - grab your sneakers and let's go for a 5K or 10K.
Zombies are most commonly found in horror and fantasy stories. They are usually subordinate, either to an outside force or to an overwhelming desire. Zombies are also an undead creature with a reanimated human body. The most stories the zombies chasing humans. The people are trying to escape the zombies and run away from the insidious monsters who strive to attack.
The PROS of the virtual races
Boost your motivation for sports / Achieve your fitness goals / Collect amazing medals / Save time / Run your way 24/7/365 / Use your favourite APP to track your run
How to participate: Go to Zombie Virtual race page.
1. Choose the distance you would like to run and complete. We offer variable distances from 1K to 42K. Sign up and wait for your personalized race bib by email. We send bibs and confirmation letters few hours after registration.
2. On the day of the Virtual race start when it's convenient for you. Perform the run and track with any fitness app or smartwatch. You are more than welcome to join our Facebook community and share awesome runfies and emotions with them in the group.
4. After completion submit your result on our home page link or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In few minutes you will receive colorful Personalized E-certificate with your time and distance presented & an E-Badge to share on social media and Strava.
6. Your shiny medal will be shipped in 2 working days via post with a global tracking number.
7. Ranking will be published on our webpage after the event end date.
MORE RUNS TO LOVE
Book and Go for A RUN