HOW IT WORKS -Virtual Running events
Run at ANYPLACE on the FIXED DATE OF EVENT
VIRTUAL EVENTS ARE ON A FIXED DATES
- Pick a virtual EVENT and book your participation
- Not necessary to create an account
- Run on the EVENT’S SPECIFIC DATES
- Run at ANYPLACE
- Use ANY APP or SMARTWATCH to record your run
- Run, Walk or Cycle
- Complete at ONCE or SPLIT the runs
- Send us a screenshot from your app or smartwatch within 48 hours of the events date at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Few minutes after booking you will receive via email booking confirmation
- Invitation for a Facebook group to join will be sent
- RACE BIB to print will be sent via email 1 day before the virtual event
AFTER THE VIRTUAL EVENT GET YOUR REAL MEDAL
- Send us a screenshot from your app or smartwatch within 48 hours of the event’s date at email@example.com
- As a reward, you will receive a state of the art REAL FINISHER’S MEDAL – Free Shipping EU & UK
- PERSONAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION via email to print
- Your medal will be mailed out via post within 7 business days of the event’s date.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT OUR MEDALS
- UNIQUE DESIGN PRODUCTS
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
- The graphics and texts are embossed
Zanzibar island Challenge
Zanzibar island Challenge is a part of motivation element for help people going to beautiful places. The island is an archipelago of several islands within the state of Tanzania and has recently been a favorite sea destination by Bulgarian tourists. The island is fabulously beautiful, there is something for everyone and it can definitely boast of a rich history and local culture.
The day in Zanzibar is divided into 12 hours of day and 12 hours of night and sunrise and sunset are at the same time all year round. Spices are a major part of Zanzibar's economy, which is why the islands are called Spice Islands. Mainly grown cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and black pepper. On this amazing island you are constantly in nature - among the green gardens or white beaches. This is the island where the rarest species of plants and animals are found, which will be found only here.
The best place to meet them is the national park. Zanzibar is a major diving destination for beginners and professionals. The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England, lasting 38 minutes. The island is home to an endangered species of giant tortoises. Freddie Mercury from the Queen group was born in Zanzibar. The house where he lived in Stone Town is currently a tourist attraction. There is also a Freddie Mercury restaurant and gift shop. All this, as well as many other factors related to nature, climate, history of Zanzibar, make the island a wonderful destination for travelers who want to get to know the culture and way of life of this part of Africa, romantics who long for a harmonious holiday in wonderful conditions. , to chefs who love spices and traditional dishes, for people who are open-hearted about the different, new, amazing in the world.Join our challenge to feel the feeling of this amazing island and win this medal as a souvenir of the amazing adventure.